Among the Lilacs


Among the Lilacs: A Photograph That Became a Memory

In 2011, I took this photograph of my parents' beautiful lilac bush.

Growing up, I looked forward to seeing it bloom every spring. Its fragrant purple blossoms were a familiar sign that winter had passed and warmer days had arrived. It became one of those simple things that made home feel like home.

Years later, while caring for my parents, I found myself appreciating that lilac bush even more. In the midst of life's responsibilities, it reminded me to pause and notice the beauty that still surrounded us.

Rather than letting the photo remain tucked away, I decided to give it a new purpose by creating this composition notebook. Every cover is made from my original photograph, allowing a small piece of that special place to live on.

Whether you use this notebook for school, journaling, creative writing, taking notes, or recording life's everyday moments, I hope it inspires you to fill its pages with your own memories, ideas, and dreams.

             📓 Buy Now on Amazon  https://amzn.eu/d/0gpo1rTX

Among the lilacs - college rule - 100 pages

Rather than letting the photo remain tucked away, I decided to give it a new purpose by creating this composition notebook. Every cover is made from my original photograph, allowing a small piece of that special place to live on.

Whether you use this notebook for school, journaling, creative writing, taking notes, or recording life's everyday moments, I hope it inspires you to fill its pages with your own memories, ideas, and dreams.

Sometimes the simplest photographs become our greatest treasures. This lilac bush reminds me that beauty can be found in the places we know best and in the memories we carry with us throughout our lives.

Thank you for supporting my work and for allowing me to share a small part of my family's story with you.

— Simply Claudette





Comments